Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Understairs Cupboard Doors

I've now managed to get the understairs cupboard doors made, and in place. They even open and close - this was much harder than I thought it was going to be. Now they just need to be painted before the little one arrives. (Oh, and I'd better put a door on the baby's room!) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am, quite frankly, rather impressed. There can't be much left to do by now. Happy New Year!

T S Farewell said...

Nope, not a lot left to do now -and the cupboards are painted now. We just need to cut and fit and hang the baby's door, put a bit of trim around in the kitchen and we should be done, for now... there is one more door which needs to be replaced, but that will come later when we can afford that! Thanks for all your help!