With a thoughtful pose like this, she is destined to go far in the world of academia.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"Hmmm, if I could somehow utilise the sub-harmonics in this environment to create a metastable vortex, thus inducing alpha-rhythm generation leading to massive temporal disruption then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to communicate more effectively and get the message across that I really want to wear my flowery wellies..."
Welcome to the Farewell's Blog! This site aims to keep you, our friends and relations, vaguely up to date with some of the comings and goings, and growings, of our little family.
2 comments:
"Hmmm, if I could somehow utilise the sub-harmonics in this environment to create a metastable vortex, thus inducing alpha-rhythm generation leading to massive temporal disruption then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to communicate more effectively and get the message across that I really want to wear my flowery wellies..."
This baby is more clever than I thought!
Post a Comment