Ana has just started 'solids' (can baby rice really be called a solid?!) so now we have the joy of delightfully messy mealtimes. We therefore thought it was high time to invest in a high chair. Here's Ana trying it out for the first time and thoroughly enjoying herself. I can't believe she's growing up so quickly, I'd quite like to freeze time for a little to enjoy each stage more. She's great fun - especially when she's not teething : )
Friday, June 22, 2007
Ana's lovely high chair!
Ana has just started 'solids' (can baby rice really be called a solid?!) so now we have the joy of delightfully messy mealtimes. We therefore thought it was high time to invest in a high chair. Here's Ana trying it out for the first time and thoroughly enjoying herself. I can't believe she's growing up so quickly, I'd quite like to freeze time for a little to enjoy each stage more. She's great fun - especially when she's not teething : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment