This has been a very exciting week Ana-wise. She now has 6 teeth, can crawl, and has stood unaided for a record length of 17 seconds!!! Oh, and I almost forgot, she can clap too! We're taking her to baby sign-language classes in the hopes of deep and meaningful conversations shortly (or maybe just 'milk please' would do for a start...)
Sunday, September 23, 2007
A week of developments
This has been a very exciting week Ana-wise. She now has 6 teeth, can crawl, and has stood unaided for a record length of 17 seconds!!! Oh, and I almost forgot, she can clap too! We're taking her to baby sign-language classes in the hopes of deep and meaningful conversations shortly (or maybe just 'milk please' would do for a start...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So now everything needs to be out of reach of the floor! Playpen time?
Ana might be thinking "Coo Mummy, why have you got Daddies chunky eye in 'your' hands?" or she might be thinking "When they leave that on the floor soon, I'll finally get to play with it to, looks more fun than a blue mobile!"
Nigel
Post a Comment