Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dom and the Banister

This last weekend, Dom and Crystal came to stay. While the girls went out shopping for more (even BIGGER) clothes to house Lara and the baby, Dom got stuck into the banister at the top of the stairs. Thankfully, this is all complete now, so we're nearly getting there! Just need to put down another 39m of skirting board (no exaggeration), lay some hearth stones, properly attach the fireplace, paint all the woodwork and make the understairs cupboard before the carpets come next week! (Then we can work on all the rest of the jobs! Yay!) (Sigh...) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks alot better!! I hope you didn't make Dom work the whole weekend though to make the banister! On the photo before I was amazed how much your main room actually looks livable in now! It's come a long way since that moving day, I think the baby will like it!

Simon