Hello Farewells! I have been enjoying looking at all the photos and reading about your house. It all sounds like hard work - but lots of fun! I hope I get to come and see it at some point! Gav gave me the blog address because I was asking about you guys at the weekend. We had a really nice time in Edinburgh, though it was crazy windy and rainy. I'm really excited that your family is almost three! Hope it's a great Christmas and a thrilling January. love clare xxx
Welcome to the Farewell's Blog! This site aims to keep you, our friends and relations, vaguely up to date with some of the comings and goings, and growings, of our little family.
1 comment:
Hello Farewells! I have been enjoying looking at all the photos and reading about your house. It all sounds like hard work - but lots of fun! I hope I get to come and see it at some point!
Gav gave me the blog address because I was asking about you guys at the weekend. We had a really nice time in Edinburgh, though it was crazy windy and rainy.
I'm really excited that your family is almost three! Hope it's a great Christmas and a thrilling January. love clare xxx
Post a Comment