Now, not being the best person at baking cakes I decided to opt for an easy chocolate recipe... apart from the state of the kitchen all seemed to be going well - the cake had risen beautifully and smelt delicious. Then I made my big mistake, I should have just left it in the tin. I'm sure we could have eaten it straight out of the tin, it would have been fine! But no, I turned it out and the cake ended up in lots of little bits. Here's me making the icing to stick it all back together. Tim says it was yummy though (I think he wants me to bake another...)
Monday, May 07, 2007
Tim's birthday cake
Now, not being the best person at baking cakes I decided to opt for an easy chocolate recipe... apart from the state of the kitchen all seemed to be going well - the cake had risen beautifully and smelt delicious. Then I made my big mistake, I should have just left it in the tin. I'm sure we could have eaten it straight out of the tin, it would have been fine! But no, I turned it out and the cake ended up in lots of little bits. Here's me making the icing to stick it all back together. Tim says it was yummy though (I think he wants me to bake another...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mmmmm, now I feel REALLY hungry!
Post a Comment